She has my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl. She's got my attention and mind set on her. Juliet Capulet is as beautiful as the Verona sunset, she is perfect in every way. Around here, love comes easy which is why I must marry the love of my life. The Capulet's are family friends and I feel Old Capulet admires my personality. I wish to be apart of Juliet's life Thursday morning, although I must receive permission from her father himself.
July 14, 1528
Today, things did not go the way I wanted them to. Old Capulet approved of the marriage to Juliet, however, he requested I wait two summers. Capulet told me his daughter should see more of the world as well as I must win over her love. I feel I cannot wait another day, let alone two seasons. I must visit the Capulet family frequently to keep myself fresh in Juleit's mind. I understand Juliet is a young thirteen year old woman, but two summers must arrive fast.
July 15, 1528
Juliet is going to speak with the Friar today and I have a strong feeling it is to confess her love for me. She appears to be hiding her feelings, but I know it is because she has a shy personality. I questioned what she is going to speak of to the Friar, although she was acting stubborn. I know Juliet cannot wait to show her love to me once we are wed. I am showing my true self of appearing as a "lover boy" because she should know I would do anything to win over her difficult receiving love. I told Juliet she should never feel pressured to deny her love for a perfect individual who she is meant to be with for the rest of her life.
July 16, 1528
July 18, 1528
No comments:
Post a Comment